For the IMSACON 2019 Congress, you can perform your summary submissions in the following order:
- Click to download the Abstract Submission Form in Word format on the website.
- After you have completed your downloaded Word document in accordance with the summary submission rules http://www.imsacon2019.org/file_upload.php enter first name, last name, Mail, presentation type, abstract title and file name.
- Click on the Select File button to select the downloaded Word document on your computer.
- Click on the Save button to complete your summary submission.
Abstract submission will commence on June 15, 2019 and close on August 31, 2019
Abstracts are accepted online only and only in the format provided in the abstract form. The abstract form can be downloaded from the abstract submission site online.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only.
- Abstracts should not exceed 500 words in length.
- Tables and graphs/photos may be submitted.
- There will be no limitations on the number of abstracts that may be submitted and no fees associated with submission of an abstract.
- A preference for Poster or Oral Presentation must be indicated at the time of submission. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to accept abstracts as either oral or poster presentations, regardless of the preference indicated by the authors at the time of submission.
- Abstract notifications will be sent out by September 5, 2019. If you have not received a notification letter regarding your submitted abstract by that date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to allocate abstracts to sessions as they see fit in accordance with the overall program objectives.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must be registered for the congress and must confirm their attendance after acceptance of their abstract. Abstracts that have not been confirmed by September 20, 2019, will not be included in the scientific program or abstract book.
- Please check the website at regular intervals for updates and further details on oral and poster presentations.